Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank you Cecilie!


My dear friend and client Cecilie Starin, a familiar name at the San Francisco Decorator Showcases, was featured this week in the San Francisco Chronicle. Cecilie's room at this year's showcase is entitled "Ivory Tower: A Room for Thought." She describes the look as "classic but with a modern twist." Cecilie recommended me in her article and I'm really flattered and appreciative (being the publicity hound that I am). Here's what she said:

"Buzz Kaplan always has fun and interesting information about antiques on his blog. He is an expert in the field."

So make sure and check out Cecilie's room at this year's San Francisco Decorator Showcase, opening this weekend and running through May!

Oh-forgot one thing. Cecilie also has a fun and informative blog, Cecilie Starin Style. Check it out too-I think you'll enjoy it!

No comments: